To Make Your Painting Safari Reservation
However do always check on availability you might be lucky enough to get a late booking
- Request a speedy quote by clicking here for the
Online Booking Form
Availability is not guaranteed without a Reservation Confirmation from us
- A Reservation Confirmation - will be emailed to you in reply to your enquiry and will reserve your place on your specified tour up until 12 weeks prior to your reserved dates.
- To complete your reservation will require full payment at the time the reservation quote is accepted, or not later than 12 weeks prior to the holiday dates reserved.
Internet transfers and Paypal payments are accepted.
- A Reservation Reminder will be emailed to you 12 weeks prior to your reserved dates.
- To get our really good rates we book months in advance. So to be sure you are not disappointed you really do need to pay ALL of the costs at least 3 months before your holiday begins to be guaranteed a booking
Guests that are flying should arrive at Durban Airport on the first day of their safari between 10:00 am and 8:30 pm, and we'll pick you up. Best to book your return flight on the afternoon of the last day.
Flights to/from Johannesberg take 60 minutes
Contact SAA or BCom or go to www.saa.co.za